How to Link to Subpages
Subpages are special pages that do not appear on the navigation bar on your website. They can only be accessed via a direct link, or through a sitemap page on your website.
This tutorial will explain how to create links to subpages on your website.
- Login to your ImpactFolios account and go to the pages section.
- Next, create a subpage, if you have not already.
- Next, edit the page that you wish to link the subpage from. These are typically navigation pages.
- In the editor, highlight the text that you wish to link. This would be the text that a visitor would click on to proceed to your subpage.
- Next, click the link button in the page editor.
- In the next box, click the "Browse Server" button.
- You will then be presented with a list of all of your portfolios and a section for your website pages. Click on the pages link to view the pages available on your website.
- In the pane on the right, click the page you want to link to (your subpage). Click "ok" on the next dialog to complete the link.
- After linking your page, be sure to click the save button in the editor.
You can use this same process to link to portfolios, navigation pages, images, or any other linkable object on your website.
Return to the Support Section