How do I create a basic page for my site?
The best option for creating basic pages, for any purpose, is to use the "Basic HTML page option". These pages can be used for resume/cv, contact information, exhibition lists or any other type of information that would be displayed as text.
To create a basic html page:
- Click the Pages link in your Account Management menu
- Click the Create New Page button
- Select Basic HTML Page beneath page type
- Fill in your Page Title, Link Title, and Meta Keywords and Description
- Click the Create Page button
- Click Next to access the HTML editor for your new page
- Type in your content, and use the HTML editor buttons to format your text
- Click the Save Changes button located at the bottom of the HTML editor
Return to the Support Section