Legacy support is provided for the original ImpactFolios manager and designs prior to 2019.
Important Note: Legacy designs and manager are no longer being developed. We recommend our customers migrate to the new manager, which supports all modern technologies.
Verifying your Site with Pinterest
Pinterest is now allowing meta verification for websites, which will enable users to pin your work on Pinterest, with your permission. Pinterest is a popular website, and is a great way to market and promote your work.
Use of our "Social Networking Links" option also allows pinning, however, this is an extra step to provide additional verification for your website, and prevents any copyright concerns with repinning of your work.
Here's how you do it.
To begin verification, you must obtain your verification code from Pinterest.
Start verifying through the Pinterest Website:
- Click your name in the profile menu to go to your profile
- Click the pencil icon on your profile
- Add your website to the Website field
- Click Verify Website
- Click Verify with a meta tag
Pinterest will provide you with a code, which will resemble something like this:
<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="somecontent">
Save this code for future reference. You will need to return to this page on Pinterest to complete your verification.
The next step is to place this code in your website on ImpactFolios.
- Log into your ImpactFolios account
- Go to the "General Properties" link in the account manager
- Scroll down to the "Custom Meta Tags" section.
- We have provided space for both the "Name" and the "Content" portion of the meta tags provided by Pinterest.
- Paste only the text between the quotes into the "name" and content" section.
- Click Save.
After you have pasted the content into your ImpactFolios website, proceed back to the Pinterest website to complete the verification.
- Go back to Pinterest
- Click Complete Verification
Pinterest will confirm that your site is verifiied, if you have completed these steps correctly.
As this process can be somewhat technical, please feel free to contact us with any questions or if you need assistance verifying your website.
Return to the Support Section