Legacy support is provided for the original ImpactFolios manager and designs prior to 2019.
Important Note: Legacy designs and manager are no longer being developed. We recommend our customers migrate to the new manager, which supports all modern technologies.
Setting up Email with OutlookTo setup your ImpactFolios email account(s) for use with Microsoft Outlook Express, do the following:
- Open Outlook.
- Click on "Tools", found in the top menu bar.
- Click on "Accounts".
- A pop-up dialog will appear. Click on the "Mail" tab.
- Click on the "Add" button, then "Mail".
- A new window will appear. In the display name field, enter your name. Click "Next".
- In the "email address" field, enter your full email address. Click "Next".
- In the "Incoming POP3 or IMAP Server" field, enter address provided in your configuration email message.
- In the "Outgoing SMTP Server" field, enter the address provided in your configuration email message. Click "Next".
- Type in your full email address in the username field.
- Type in the password we provided for your email account (not your ImpactFolios account) in the password field. Click "Next".
- The last step will ask for a friendly name for the account. Fill in this field, then click "Next".
- You may be asked for a "connection type", select "LAN".
- Click the "Finish" button.
You should now be able to send and recieve email through your new ImpactFolios email account!
NOTE: Many Internet Service providers do not allow SMTP access outside of their network. If you are having trouble connecting to send through our servers, we recommend enabling the SSL option for SMTP. This usually will correct the issue sending email.
Return to the Support Section